PAYMENTS AND INCIDENTS
- Purchases are paid for in advance using debit/credit cards.
- Flamagas undertakes to settle any incident that may occur due to lack of stock at the point of delivery in the shortest possible time period.
- Any incident is to be reported using the email address email@example.com
Terms And Conditions
General Sales Website Policies for Flamagas Employees
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- These General Conditions of Purchase apply to the purchase of the products that FLAMAGAS, S.A. (the “Seller”), with registered company headquarters at C. Metalurgia nº 38-42, 08038 Barcelona – Spain and Tax Identification Number A-08.116.758 sells on its website https://store.clipperofficial.com (the “Website”), of which it is the owner, to any person registered or authorised on the said website (the “Purchaser”).
- Purchasing of the products offered on the Website entails acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions of Purchase. Consequently, before they are accepted, they should be read carefully. If these General Conditions of Purchase are not accepted, the purchase of the products will not be finalised and, consequently, the Seller will not bear any obligation or liability of any kind.
- By placing an order on the Website, the Purchaser declares that they have legal capacity to do so.
- To make a purchase, the Purchaser must follow each of the steps of the purchasing process as set out on the Website.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify the content and/or scope of the General Conditions of Purchase at any time, without being required to provide prior notice of this. Consequently, before an order is made, these Conditions should be read carefully as it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to review the General Conditions of Purchase before buying any product from the Website.
Price and payment method
- The price for each product shall be that stated in Euros next to that product on the Website and shall include the tax applicable at that time and, where needed, shipping costs. Additionally, local tariffs in force in the recipient countries or territories may be applied in addition to the price of the products.
- If an error should occur in pricing of the products, the Seller shall contact the Purchaser as soon as possible with an offer of the option to reconfirm the order of the product at the correct price or cancel the order with reimbursement of the amount paid.
- The Seller reserves the right to make any modifications it considers appropriate, at any time and without prior notice.
- The price applicable to the purchase request made by the Purchaser shall be that stated at the point of acceptance of the General Conditions of Purchase.
- The price of the product acquired by the Purchaser shall be paid by credit or debit card.
- When the purchase process has been finalised, the Purchaser will receive a notification from the Seller, confirming that the order request and the payment have been correctly completed.
- After verifying that the purchase process has been correctly completed, the Seller shall proceed to delivery of the products, if they are available, to the address stated by the Purchaser during the Purchasing process and within the time period stated on the Website, and no later than thirty (30) days following the acceptance by the Purchaser of the order request.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any errors that may occur in delivery of the purchased products if these occur because the Purchaser has not correctly filled in the forms on the Website, when the information provided is incorrect or incomplete or when delivery cannot be made because the Purchaser is not at their residence.
- The costs for re-shipment of the order are to be borne by the Purchaser. To find out what these costs are, rates should be consulted via Customer Service. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders are not collected or delivered on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- There may occur unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances outside the Seller’s control that cause a delay with regard to the delivery period originally stated (Black Friday, Christmas campaign, transport strikes, exceptional events, etc.). The Seller shall inform the Purchaser when it has knowledge of such unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances.
- Risks to the products shall be borne by the Purchaser from the moment of their delivery and, in the case of their return, they shall continue to be born by the Purchaser until their delivery to the Seller.
- All purchase orders for products are subject to the availability of those products. If the product requested is not available, the Seller shall have the power to cancel the order request and refund the corresponding sum.
- In the case that after fourteen (14) days have elapsed since the product requested by the Purchaser has become available for delivery and it has not been possible to deliver the product to the Purchaser, it shall be understood that the Purchaser renounces the order and the provisions of the following section shall apply.
- The transport arising from the resolution of the matter has an additional cost and consequently the Seller shall be authorised to collect the corresponding amount from the Purchaser. It will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Withdrawal and Returns Policy
- The Purchaser has a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of acquisition of the product to exercise their right of cancellation or to return the product, except if the said product has been manipulated by or suffered any damage due to the actions of the Purchaser or of a third party not belonging to FLAMAGAS.
- 2. For this purpose, it will be necessary to send an email email@example.com stating:
Date of Purchase:
Reason for return (specifying whether this is because the product is defective or for other reasons)
- The Purchaser may choose to request a replacement product or a refund for the amount paid.
- Request for replacement or refund due to defective product
- If a REPLACEMENT is requested, the Purchaser may request to be sent a new product costing the same amount or more. If the cost of the new product is higher, the Purchaser will pay the price difference. The Seller will bear all shipping costs, both those of dispatch and those of return of the product. The Seller will only bear shipping costs if the existence of the defect is demonstrated.
- If a RETURN is requested, the Seller will bear all shipping costs, both those of dispatch and those of return of the product. The Seller will only bear shipping costs if the existence of the defect is demonstrated.
- Request for replacement or refund for other reasons:
- If a REPLACEMENT is requested, the Purchaser may request to be sent a new product costing the same amount or more. If the cost of the new product is higher, the Purchaser will pay the price difference. The Purchaser will bear all shipping costs, both those of dispatch and those of return of the product.
- If a RETURN is requested, the Purchaser will bear the entirety of the shipping costs and must send the product to the address: Calle Horts de la Mina, 0, 08450, Barcelona.
- All product returns, regardless of the motive, must include the product and all of its packaging and must occur by any means that ensures confirmation of their receipt by FLAMAGAS.
- Upon exercise of the right of withdrawal (point 2) and return of the product (points 5 and 6), the Seller shall return to the Purchaser the entire amount of the purchase within a maximum timeframe of fourteen (14) days.
- Warranties for the products sold on the Website shall be those set forth in the current legislation and, where applicable, to the terms and conditions of the additional commercial warranty offered to the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser shall have the right to request an invoice on a physical medium for any order placed.
Complaints and claims
The Purchaser may contact the Seller using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to declare any complaints and claims. The Seller undertakes to deal with these as soon as possible and no later than one month after having received them.
Protection of personal data
- Regarding the personal data of the Purchaser provided in the course of purchasing products from the Website, the Seller informs the Purchaser that these personal data shall be placed in a file owned by FLAMAGAS in order to manage the procurement of products acquired using the Website.
- The general personal data provided by the Purchaser will not be communicated or provided to third parties, but may be provided to entities belonging to the PUIG, ISDIN, S.A. and FLAMAGAS, S.A. Group, for marketing purposes and with the prior provision of consent by the Purchaser during the purchasing process or immediately before or after the purchase is made. The said companies shall not provide these data to third parties except in order to fulfil their legal obligations and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable regulations
- It will be necessary for the Purchaser to fill in the fields of the Website forms marked as “required”. If the required personal data are not filled in or filled in only partially, this may mean that the Seller is unable to meet the request and, consequently, the Seller shall bear no liability for non-provision or incomplete provision of the services requested.
- The Seller informs the Purchaser that it has in place the technological and organisational security measures necessary to ensure the security of the Purchaser’s personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and/or unauthorised access or processing, given the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether these be from human action or from the physical or natural medium. This is done in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force.
- The Purchaser may request to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to processing of their personal data by writing to the email address email@example.com
If any of the clauses of the General Conditions of Purchase is declared null or inoperative, in whole or in part, this nullity or inoperativity shall affect only the said provision or the part of that provision which is null or inoperative, and the remainder of all of the provisions shall remain in force with the removal of the provision or part of the provision in question. For this purpose, the General Conditions of Purchase shall only cease to be valid with regard to the provision that is null or inoperative, and no other part or provision of these Conditions shall be annulled, invalidated or adversely affected by the said nullity or inoperativity, except if due to its essential nature it affects the entirety of the General Conditions of Purchase.
The Seller reserves the right to modify the content of the General Conditions of Purchase at any time and without being required to provide prior notice.
The General Conditions of Purchase are written only in Spanish.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The General Conditions of Purchase shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation.
Should there arise any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation and/or application of the General Conditions of Purchase, the courts with jurisdiction shall be those provided for in the applicable legislation with regard to jurisdiction over consumers and users.